Hit the Trail with the Best Dog Backpack!
The EzyDog Summit Backpacks are built for comfort, function and fun while incorporating the Award-Winning EVA Chest Plate Harness design to insure control of your dog. Great for off trail walks, and a "must have" for helpful service dogs.
Built for Action!
The Summit Backpack is made from a super-tough RipStop fabric with a breathable mesh on the inside for comfort against your dog. There are two roomy compartments on either side, all with zips that are fully waterproof and fitted with a reflective trim for night time walking.
- Built in carry handle for quick control
- EVA Chest Plate Support for comfort and a custom fit
- Breathable material for increased air flow
- Rust-proof stainless steel D-ring for leash attachment
- 'Leash" Caddy for storing your dog's leash when not in use
- Ripstop material with waterproof zippers
- Quick release panel for accessing stored items
- Built in ID sleeve
- Reflective piping for visibility in low light
- Convenient grab handle
- Completely waterproof
BUILT FOR FUNCTION, COMFORT AND FUN!
NOW GO AND PLAY!
Size & Fitting Instructions
For best fit measure the girth and length of the dog. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size.
|Size||Girth||Pack Dimensions||Volume (per bag)|
1. LOOSEN ALL STRAPS
2. SLIP NECK OVER DOG'S HEAD
3. POSITION BACKPACK HANDLE NEAR THE DOGS SPINE AND CHEST PLATE BETWEEN YOUR DOG'S LEGS
4. CLIP INTO PLACE WITH THE TWO SIDE CLIPS
5. ADJUST TO FIT YOUR DOG
TIP: KEEP THE NECK STRAP A LITTLE LOOSE SO THAT THE GIRTH STRAP DOES NOT PULL INTO YOUR DOG'S LEGS
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, BACKPACK SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.