Quick Fit Harness
The Simplicity of a Collar with the Control of a Harness!
This Dog Harness really is as simple to fit as a collar, but it has also been designed to be comfortable on your dog. Soft neoprene is placed against your dog's chest and our EzyDog soft touch webbing is used in all other contact areas. It has also been meticulously constructed to minimise any pinching or chafing, and is ideal for dogs of all sizes. Because the Quick Fit effectively reduces the need for a dog collar, we have included an ID tag holder on the harness. Just adjust each strap just once, then buckle on the harness with one click, and you’re good to go!
- One-Click of the buckle and you’re ready to go!
- The neoprene chest strap sleeve gives extra comfort
- Reflective stitching enhances nighttime visibility
- The stainless steel ring is a secure anchor for leashes
- Adjustable straps ensure a comfortable, secure fit
- Color Options: Blue, Red, Chocolate, Black, Blaze Orange, Green Camo, Pink Camo, Candy
- Size Options: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL
- Caution: PLEASE do not leave your dog tied up and unattended. Doing so with the Quickfit Harness will void the warranty.
GET THE BEST OF BOTH A COLLAR AND HARNESS WITH THE QUICK FIT!
NOW GO AND PLAY!
Size & Fitting Instructions
For best fit measure the girth of the dog. This is the area behind the front legs and around the body. The neck will typically fall into place once girth is determined. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size.
|2XS||2 - 3kg||23 - 38cm||30 - 38cm|
|XS||3 - 5kg||28 - 46cm||38 - 46cm|
|S||5 - 10kg||36 - 56cm||46 - 55cm|
|M||10 - 19kg||41 - 69cm||55 - 67cm|
|L||19 - 35kg||45 - 79cm||67 - 84cm|
|XL||35kg+||53 - 91cm||84 - 107cm|
1. LOOSEN ALL STRAPS. ADJUST THE CHEST STRAP BY PUSHING THE NEOPRENE TO ONE SIDE AND ADJUSTING THE VELCRO
2. SLIP NECK AREA OVER DOG'S HEAD
3. CLIP GIRTH STRAP TOGETHER
4. ADJUST TO FIT YOUR DOG. WHEN ADJUSTING, RED SAFETY PATCH IN VELCRO MUST BE HIDDEN AT ALL POINTS OF ADJUSTMENT
TIP: KEEP THE CHEST STRAP A LITTLE LOOSE SO THAT THE GIRTH STRAP DOES NOT PULL INTO YOUR DOG'S LEGS
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, HARNESS SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.